Wednesday 6 June 2012

I am going to be moved up a level in gymnastics next year so last Tuesday I got to try to see how it would feel to be in the next level. it was so fun but super hard almost an hour and a half of it was
push- ups, pull-ups,and stuff like that. Today (Wednesday) I am so so sore but it was worth it. I fugured  out sompthing it's that the pepole I hung out with at snack time there names all ended in A!
(or they all sounded like A's ).


                           THE END
                                  :)
                                          
                                                      





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ella. Sounds like a new opportunity and as well as a challenge, with your account of soreness. We are sure you will do well again with learning new skills.

    ReplyDelete