Wednesday 8 February 2012

my pottery



Above:this is my bowl that i made (well my mom really helped)
and i love it.
                                
                                                 this is mug number 1 (my favourite)
                                                      yes it's curvy on porpoise
                                                 mug #2 i like it as well just not as much.


                                         this is a set of a mug#2 and the bowl.
                                     
                                     this is all of them together.      My mom helped alot with them .

4 comments:

  1. cool pottery and awesome post, ella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admired your patience while you worked on these, you put a lot of time and effort into getting them nicely shaped and smoothed! I'm looking forward to doing it again - I got some tips on how to make the mugs a bit bigger and straighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't make 'em too straight...I like those curves. Great work, Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ella, we love your pottery too and the shiny finish on the first mug is cool. Sure hope my mugs I worked on when we visited you will turn out well too. You got the nicely shaped handles too. Looks like fun. Keep adding to the collection!

    ReplyDelete